Workforce Management Planning Analyst (Verint Impact ) BKK
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Customer ServicesTechnology / IT|
You'll be responsible for the day to day activities of the Workforce Management team. This includes a variety of planning and scheduling activities, making appropriate staffing decisions. Performing deep dive analysis and recommending actions to meet SLAs and KPIs in order to improve operations and customer experience for customers, supported through the vibrant, multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) over 7 geographical locations.
Join the diverse and fun working environment in Bangkok!
- Analyse contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact group, queues and agents' skill-sets.
- Work with the Forecasting & Scheduling analyst in developing forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email volume, and the addition of future media types such as chat.
- Utilise workforce management software to forecast contact volume and schedule staff. Experience with Workforce Management software, preferably in Verint Impact 360.
- Communicate necessary real time and proactive adjustments to workforce plan based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Ensure schedules are generated on a timely manner to maximise effective allocation of resources
- Collaborate with other departments, team managers, service delivery managers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilisation
- Analysing workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and planning and forecasting purposes.
- Leading special workforce management-related projects.
- You'll be very self-motivated with a "Get it done!" attitude; eager to learn and improve
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- You'll have experience with Verint Impact 360 Workforce Optimisation software or similar tool
- 2 years' experience in Forecasting & Staffing process or in call/contact centre operations
- Possess excellent planning and time management skills, strong Excel skills
- Good analytical diagnostic, troubleshooting and data visualisation (PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Have experience working with multi-cultural team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure
Good to have
- Experience with Avaya products: Avaya Aura Contact Centre (AACC), Avaya Contact Centre Manager (ACCM), Verint Impact 360 WFO solution
- Understanding of Customer satisfaction concepts and metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), contact centre service levels
- Experience in any of the following programming languages: SQL, R, Python
What's On Offer:
- Be part of an exciting data-driven team
- Opportunity to propose ideas to improve CEG Operations based on data and have an impact on the Customer Experience
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Company discount for travelling
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.