Senior Software Engineer (DevOps and Process Aut/Opt) - Bangkok
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Technology / IT|
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps and Process Optimization/Automation) - globaleCommerce leader - Bangkok
Our client is looking for a unique kind of software engineers to solve their unique problem, those who:
- Have zero tolerance for inefficiencies in software development
- Can see beyond the norm and assist in releasing the best software fast and safe.
The successful candidate will work in team that is directly responsible in leading DevOps culture by example and developing workflow automation. Specifically, this work includes:
- a scalable swarm of docker containers
- a whole virtualized environment of Asia's leading booking site in a laptop
- an obliteration of conventional processes and establishing automated tools and systems
- a robust event queue to track movement of features from developer commits to production
- a scalable automated delivery system to support a growing websites, growing customers and growing number of engineers.
We are looking for individuals who share our client's vision and values to bring their best in solving these challenges together
Your Key Traits :
- Eagerness to learn
- Zero tolerance for process inefficiency
- Always looking for opportunities to optimize and automate daily workflow
- See beyond the current norm of operation, then design and implement solutions in stages
- Great communication skills in building culture for other engineers to do the same
What You'll Need:
- Experienced with Test Driven Development
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Deep understanding of the computer science and its application
- Understand VMs, docker containers and their applications
- Hands on experiences with Agile practices: XP, Scrum, TDD
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
- Experienced in large scale distributed system
- CI: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Experienced in supporting Web application deployment at scale
- UI Tests with Selenium
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell
- Built a monitoring system for DevOps systems
They are the biggest and fastest growing online global hotel booking platform based in Asia.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what they do around the globe. This is a truly international company with their employees coming from over 65 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Sound like your next growth opportunity? Please send us your CV today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.