Content Analyst - Data Mapping eBusiness (m contract) Bangkok
|Sector||Media – SEO/PPC/Social Media/Display/Affiliate|
Content Analyst - Data Mapping, eBusiness - Bangkok (5 month contract)
How would you like to be part of a team that builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented candidate to build and maintain quality content for one of the world's most successful travel companies.
As a Content Analyst - Data Mapping you will be responsible for creating and maintaining our property data mapping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, updating and performing QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within standards, policies, and guidelines
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on web sites
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments to solve
- Creating and summarizing the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- 3-4 years experience in day to day document operation for Hospitality/OTA industry
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Fluency in other languages a plus
Note: We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.