Customer Support Specialist - Japanese and English Speaker BKK
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Customer ServicesClient Services|
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
This position is with their team in Bangkok and assistance will be given along with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
About the Role:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have native level spoken and written JAPANESE Language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Minimum Customer Service work experience 2 - 3 years (full or part time) in a call centre environment
- A Bachelor's Degree is required for those who need to apply for a work permit
What's On Offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location : city centre, Bangkok
NB: For your application to be considered please ensure you meet the requirements listed above in bold.
Sounds like your next step? Please send us your CV today!